Welcome to PACES New Mexico, LLC. My name is Dr. Michael Neessen, I have been specializing in neuropsychological assessment for over 15 years, working with children, adolescents, and young adults to help provide them with optimal learning and social success. I am a former Harvard Faculty member and a UNM graduate.
My clinical philosophy is to work collaboratively with parents, children, treatment providers, and school teams to inform how best to support an individual child or adolescent’s academic skills and social-emotional functioning. I have evaluated thousands of children, adolescents, and young adults for issues related to:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Learning Strengths/Learning Profile
- Learning Disabilities/Dyslexia
- Mood Disorders
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Accommodations for standardized exams (e.g., ACT, SAT, MCAT, GREs)
- PACES New Mexico does not provide therapy services or evaluations for individuals over 21.
To schedule an evaluation, call PACES at 962-2158 and our office will contact you, usually within the next business day. Please feel free to browse the website to learn more about my practice.
Dr. Michael Neessen