Welcome to PACES New Mexico, LLC. My name is Dr. Michael Neessen, I have been specializing in neuropsychological assessment for over 15 years, working with children, adolescents, and young adults to help provide them with optimal learning and social success. I am a former Harvard Faculty member and a UNM graduate.
My clinical philosophy is to work collaboratively with parents, children, treatment providers, and school teams to inform how best to support an individual child or adolescent’s academic skills and social-emotional functioning. I have evaluated thousands of children, adolescents, and young adults for issues related to:
- Learning Strengths/Learning Profile
- Learning Disabilities/Dyslexia
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Accommodations for standardized exams (e.g., ACT, SAT, MCAT, GREs)
- PACES New Mexico provides evaluation services for individuals 6-22 years old (elementary school to college-age).
- Evaluations for individuals between 18-22 are limited to questions of learning disabilities and/or ADHD only.
- PACES New Mexico does not provide psychological evaluations solely to assess questions of mood or thought disorders.
- PACES New Mexico does not provide therapy services for children or adults.
Please select the REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT button on this page to schedule an evaluation, and our office will contact you. We typically return calls for new appointment requests on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Please feel free to browse the website to learn more about our practice.
Dr. Michael Neessen